EP 6 - AWAKENING TO YOUR INNER WISDOM
with Pete Craig
27th May 2020
Pete Craig | Awakening to Your Inner Wisdom
Today’s pod guest is a man whose philosophy on life is about having great connectionand communication:
Pete is a father of 2 & our first full empty-nester guest, living in the UK.
With an amazing amount of experience in the business & entrepreneurial world, Pete is a deeply insightful and intuitive coach and consultant. For 30 years, he has delivered extraordinary results within multiple niches for his own businesses and those of other visionary leaders.
He does this by first understanding the person, seeing their own unique inner genius, their full potential and powerfully reflecting it back to them, so they can accelerate their potential, growth, and impact both personally and within their businesses.
It is a pleasure to have Pete as our guest, at a time when the world is, as he calls it “on pause”, during the Covid-19 lockdown, creating a wonderful opportunity to press the reset button. In fact, we recorded this conversation on Day 2 of Pete’s enforced quarantine following an unexpected hospital visit.
May you be inspired to remove the masks you have been wearing, and to awaken to your inner wisdom by embracing higher levels of connection and communication, and therefore contributing to the power of the collective genius.
In This Episode You Learn:
- What Pete embraces as his business and life philosophy (03:44)
- What you need to do, to determine what is missing (04:27)
- What happens when you look up, and how it relates to empty nesters (6:50)
- The 3 levels of Hoʻoponopono, the Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. (11:00)
- The masks we wear (12:50)
- How we can reignite the spark of childhood dreams to become a roaring fire (14:00)
- “The key is to understand what those fears are, de-rationalising those fears, then observing when those fears appear…” (17:30)
- To identify the things you can’t control, and surrender them (21:00)
- About Pete’s unplanned hospital visit during Covid-19 (22:30)
- When you are connected to your deepest joy (31:30)
- The Simply Conscious Space and Collective genius (32:15)
- Pete's Top 3 ways to access your inner wisdom and ignite your own genius (38:00)
- “It’s never too late to change…” (46:00)
Connect with Pete Craig:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpiTshtdytx6VSxZ9Qz8rwA/featured [Simply Conscious]
Other References mentioned in podcast
Through his biz ‘Simply Conscious’ Pete shares his FREE to download report
Access “10 ways to access your inner wisdom and ignite your own genius” at:
Hoʻoponopono is a Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness.