Episode 19 - 'Awakening to Playfulness'
with Jason Goldberg
26th August 2020
Jason Goldberg I Awakening Your Playfulness
Today’s pod guest is a man whose goal is not to simply give more INFORMATION but instead to help people experience true TRANSFORMATION and uplevel that to CRYSTALLISATION, all whilst having FUN at the same time!
He is no other than: Jason Goldberg aka JG
JG has been impacting thousands of lives with joy and playfulness. Through his top three passions, of personal growth, comedy and rap,JG inspires his clients and many others by breaking down the prison walls of beliefs that keep many locked in a paradigm of seriousness. AsJG loves to say, “If you want to level up, you’ve gotta lighten up!”
In this conversation, we take a joyous deep dive into the essence of this wise edu-tainer, who operates from his heart and a wild imagination. Lots of laughs and light-heartedness in this episode, so turn up the volume and enjoy!
It was an honour to have JG as our guest, we know he will activate more than 5% more joy in you as you listen in!
In This Episode Find Out:
- JG’s Business and life plan (04:22)
- Conscious sharing of his gift (08:24)
- Having no frame of reference (09:37)
- External weight loss does not necessarily equate to internal weight loss (10:14)
- Reverse engineering emotional mastery (11:43)
- The addiction of personal development information (13:45)
- Information vs Crystallisation (15:24)
- Turning a breach of confidentiality into opportunity (17:45)
- JG’s coaching programs (20:21)
- Playfulness vs seriousness (22:15)
- Understanding Projecting & Protecting (34:00)
- Personal Growth, Comedy and HipHop (36:22)
- Waking up everyday and asking “How can I make a difference?” (38:00)
Connect with Jason Goldberg:
King of Playful Sales, Success, and Self-Leadership
Other Resources Mentioned in Podcast:
Creator of Playful Prosperity
Creator of The Business UNusual System
Co-Host of The Not-So-Serious Life
Co-Host of Master's Circle
#1 International Best-Selling book: Prison Break: Vanquish the Victim, Own Your Obstacles, and Lead Your Life
Watch JG's TEDx Talk here: “How to Manufacture Fascination”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8R6Yv4n4U