Episode 16 - 'Awaken Your Orange Energy' with Frank Clark
5th August 2020
Frank Clark | Awaken Your Orange Energy
Today’s pod guest is a loving father of 3, empty nester, serial entrepreneur and accomplished life, business and success coach from Tampa Bay, Florida. Also known as Mr Orange, we are excited to bring you: Frank Clark
Frank began his entrepreneurial journey at the young age of 8. Over the next 50 years, he started, created, and sold many multinational companies, generating hundreds of millions of dollars; working with startups and Fortune 50 companies around the globe.
Recognised by top marketing firms as one of the Top CEO’s in his field, Frank has combined his unique methods of management and sales along with programs like Dale Carnegie, Wilson Counselor, and Sandler Sales to produce accomplished sales and marketing teams.
Mr Orange, as you will learn in this episode, is results-driven, and has a no-nonsense, full accountability approach to life and business. Frank is an avid and passionate student of personal development and NLP, and for the past 25 years, has had the privilege of training with inspirational leaders like Anthony Robbins, Dr Wayne Dyer, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, and Keith Cunningham.
We have had the pleasure of getting to know Frank through a couple of courses we completed over the past year, and have been highly inspired by this man’s drive, humour, and go-getter attitude.
In this episode, Frank shares how he became known as Mr Orange, and shares a ton of wildly incredible nuggets along the way, which empty nesters will find extremely valuable.
An absolute pleasure to have Frank join us for this truly orange conversation. Enjoy the ride!
In This Episode Find Out:
- “99% is a bitch!” [07:02]
- Becoming a personal development junkie [09:30]
- The unfolding of Mr Orange and what is orange energy [18:32]
- What Frank loves doing best [22:47]
- How crazy shit turns into the greatest moments of his life [28:13]
- Letting go of identity [28:54]
- “I am in control of the meaning.” [30:51]
- Forgiveness as a way to change the meaning [31:10]
- How to navigate the next chapters [32:37]
- How Tracey navigated the empty nest [28:20]
- Harness the courage [33:36]
- The secret joy of penguins [34:47]
Connect with Frank Clark:
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/orangetribe
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvQWHbL_uXo