Episode 13 - Awakening to Present Moment Awareness
with Andrew Morello
15th July 2020
Andrew Morello | Awakening to Present Moment Awareness.
On today’s pod, Episode # 13, we welcome a young man who is larger than life: Andrew Morello.
Andrew Morello, an awarded entrepreneur, investor, author, and the winner of the first ever Australian Apprentice, is affectionately known as “Morello”.
Prior to becoming Head of Business Development at The Entourage, which is Australia’s largest training institution for entrepreneurs and business owners, Morello spent 10 years alongside Mark Bouris, building out the Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management branch network, nationally.
Morello has personally built an impressive property portfolio, and has also led numerous community projects across Australia and internationally. This includes as a Founding Board Member of Project Gen Z, a social enterprise which runs entrepreneur and development programs for disadvantaged children. In recent years, Morello has summited Mount Kinabalu in Borneo and completed the Kokoda Trail to raise money for Seed Foundation, which supports indigenous health programs in remote communities.
Morello takes you on a journey of many experiences, waves of contribution and growth at every turn. The many facets of this man’s wisdom have been polished through his colourful, varied and passionate family, business and philanthropic experiences.
Morello was featured as one of the real heroes of courage, passion and contribution in Michelle’s first book Ripples.
It is an honour to have Morello as our guest, a man who exudes so much energy and positivity, together with a depth of love and kindness that the world needs more of.
His wisdom beyond his years, will inspire you.
In This Episode Find out:
- A degree, a Masters and a doctorate from the back street of Moonee Ponds (03:13).
- Passionate about Project Gen Z (06:09).
- Seed Foundation & the Kokoda Trail Challenge (08:04).
- The answer to “How much longer…?” is always 20 minutes (14:37).
- The challenges of lockdown with the further challenge of caring for his unwell parents (17:55).
- 4 types of nourishment (18:58).
- Morello’s spiritual awakening(22:22).
- Partying in the pit lane at the Australian Grand Prix 2020? (25:38).
- The value of mentorship (31:31).
- Mentorship nourishment through The Entourage (39:30).
- Future philanthropic work (41:45).
- Ram Dass reborn & Morello’s powerful perspective of an awakening soul (44:44).
Connect with Andrew: